80 Trendy Outfit Ideas to Wear Now - 25

6:42 PM

I was a little skeptical about this romper. But then again, I'm skeptical about all rompersMy torso is usually just not that romper friendlyI was wondering if sizing up to accommodate torso length would mean the top wouldn't sufficiently cover my \

#Photooftheday, #Clothing, #Shopping, #Photo, #Streetstyle


I was a little skeptical about this romper. But then again, I'm skeptical about all rompersMy torso is usually just not that romper friendlyI was wondering if sizing up to accommodate torso length would mean the top wouldn't sufficiently cover my \"top\" lol! Alas! Hark the Herold, romper angels sing!!!! It's a winner-winner-chicken-dinnersize small for reference. interiordesignerella in the free app to shop!!Giving the mightiest e-hugs evaaaaa!!!! Xoxo!! source

0 评论