80 Trendy Outfit Ideas to Wear Now - 24

6:41 PM

I thought about making my bed before taking the pic...buuuuut decided to show you , reallife insteadAnd this , ootd !! Wanted to show you my under $20 tee and this striped skort I wore to the movies!!just saw Han Solo and Shawn already wants to see it againto shop:  interiordesignerella in the  app...or simply click the link in my bio! No sign up needed

#Style, #Girl, #Outfit, #Fashionistas, #Pic


I thought about making my bed before taking the pic...buuuuut decided to show you , reallife insteadAnd this , ootd !! Wanted to show you my under $20 tee and this striped skort I wore to the movies!!just saw Han Solo and Shawn already wants to see it againto shop: interiordesignerella in the app...or simply click the link in my bio! No sign up needed source

0 评论