17 Summer Outfits for When You Have Nothing to Wear - 8

6:41 PM

17 Summer Outfits for When You Have Nothing to Wear - #Beautiful, #Outfit, #Shopping, #Best, #Street Did you see my lipstick is actually a powder that turns to cream??! Obsessed!!it's being discontinued in 2 weeks!other news, it wasn't until the middle of the day that I realized my top was on backwards, mombrain seems to be a permanent case for meHow do all you mommas do it???! Linking my top, bracelet bundle that says \

#Beautiful, #Outfit, #Shopping, #Best, #Street


Did you see my lipstick is actually a powder that turns to cream??! Obsessed!!it's being discontinued in 2 weeks!other news, it wasn't until the middle of the day that I realized my top was on backwards, mombrain seems to be a permanent case for meHow do all you mommas do it???! Linking my top, bracelet bundle that says \"LOVE\" and more! Wearing size xsyou all sooooo soooo much love!!!!! Hope you're having one of the best days ever girlfriend!!!!xoxoxo!!! To shop my outfit, simply tap the link in my bio!!sign up needed!can also shop by following me in the free app!DM me for makeup! Xo!! source

0 评论