17 Summer Outfits for When You Have Nothing to Wear - 7

6:40 PM

17 Summer Outfits for When You Have Nothing to Wear - #Beauty, #Dress, #Photo, #Good, #Street Grant and I were monkeys this morningWe hopped around the kitchen and picked bananas in our \

#Beauty, #Dress, #Photo, #Good, #Street


Grant and I were monkeys this morningWe hopped around the kitchen and picked bananas in our \"jungle\" (kitchen)to soak up these days and years...they are going so fastI feel blessed beyond measure, Friends!!!!Thank you for being here, for letting me share not only clothes, but life!! I appreciate and love you all SO MUCH!!Happy Wednesday, LoveliesAs usual, you can shop my outfit by tapping the link in my biotop is only $20 and some change!!! Wearing xs. Comes in white tooYou can also shop by following me in the free app! source

0 评论