80 Trendy Outfit Ideas to Wear Now - 7

6:22 PM

My jeans are 40% off!! Now around 50 bucks and I've been living in them!!00 for reference and xs in this classy fitted sweetheart top!! I was worried it would be too small or uncomfortable, but it's super flattering and fits like a glove! Pluuuus, it's under $40!!!interiordesignerella in the free  app to shop!also linked my , gucci bag, nude heels and more!!dreams sweet ones!! Xo!!!

#Photooftheday, #Girls, #Outfitoftheday, #Best, #Pic


My jeans are 40% off!! Now around 50 bucks and I've been living in them!!00 for reference and xs in this classy fitted sweetheart top!! I was worried it would be too small or uncomfortable, but it's super flattering and fits like a glove! Pluuuus, it's under $40!!!interiordesignerella in the free app to shop!also linked my , gucci bag, nude heels and more!!dreams sweet ones!! Xo!!! source

0 评论