80 Trendy Outfit Ideas to Wear Now - 38

6:56 PM

Basics, but with a twist...and ruffles hehe!!! I'm wearing xxs in my the twisted hem tee, but you can definitely size up for zero midriff and a more relaxed fit!ruffle satchel has a detachable straplive in my cutoffs!!! So I bought them in gray toointeriordesignerella in the free   app to shop!!you're all enjoying your Memorial Day! Xo!!!

#Cute, #Dress, #Picoftheday, #Fashionista, #Streetstyle


Basics, but with a twist...and ruffles hehe!!! I'm wearing xxs in my the twisted hem tee, but you can definitely size up for zero midriff and a more relaxed fit!ruffle satchel has a detachable straplive in my cutoffs!!! So I bought them in gray toointeriordesignerella in the free app to shop!!you're all enjoying your Memorial Day! Xo!!! source

0 评论