80 Trendy Outfit Ideas to Wear Now - 19

6:35 PM

You should've seen me trying to figure out how to put this top on for the first timeSince my small victory, it's been easy peasy hehe!! And I love it!!!!elegant twist to a comfy under $50 summer top!!it here with these floral high waisted shorts! Wearing size small in the free  app to shop!!Hope you've had an amazing Tuesday, Loves!!! Xo!!!

#Style, #Pretty, #Happy, #Loveit, #Fashionblogger


You should've seen me trying to figure out how to put this top on for the first timeSince my small victory, it's been easy peasy hehe!! And I love it!!!!elegant twist to a comfy under $50 summer top!!it here with these floral high waisted shorts! Wearing size small in the free app to shop!!Hope you've had an amazing Tuesday, Loves!!! Xo!!! source

0 评论