80 Trendy Outfit Ideas to Wear Now - 16

6:32 PM

Is it just me or does this top remind you of pizza too?I think the giant triangle cut out is what does it...that and it's super roomy to accommodate consuming lots of in the free   app to shop!down in the top, it runs big. I'm wearing xs and 25 in shorts. I LOVE my , gucci bag!!!! I get asked that a lot and yes, it's definitely worth every penny and morelinked my coin necklace and sunnies too! Xo!!!

#Style, #Dress, #Outfitideas, #Fashionista, #Fashionblogger


Is it just me or does this top remind you of pizza too?I think the giant triangle cut out is what does it...that and it's super roomy to accommodate consuming lots of in the free app to shop!down in the top, it runs big. I'm wearing xs and 25 in shorts. I LOVE my , gucci bag!!!! I get asked that a lot and yes, it's definitely worth every penny and morelinked my coin necklace and sunnies too! Xo!!! source

0 评论