60+ Trendy Outfits to Beautifully Complete this Summer - 52

7:25 PM

60+ Trendy Outfits to Beautifully Complete this Summer - #Beauty, #Pretty, #Picoftheday, #Fashionista, #Top This blouse gives me all the heart eyes!!! Wearing size 2. And if you've been following me for a while, you know I love my cutoffs!!!$70! Wearing size 25. I'll be wearing them now all through spring and into summer and beyond hehe!!! Thanks to San Diego weatherby following me in the free  app or click link in bio!Have a wonderful night my Loves!!! Xo!!!

#Beauty, #Pretty, #Picoftheday, #Fashionista, #Top


This blouse gives me all the heart eyes!!! Wearing size 2. And if you've been following me for a while, you know I love my cutoffs!!!$70! Wearing size 25. I'll be wearing them now all through spring and into summer and beyond hehe!!! Thanks to San Diego weatherby following me in the free app or click link in bio!Have a wonderful night my Loves!!! Xo!!! source

0 评论