60+ Trendy Outfits to Beautifully Complete this Summer - 11

6:32 PM

60+ Trendy Outfits to Beautifully Complete this Summer - #Beauty, #Girl, #Outfit, #Picture, #Stylish I call these my waffle shoesA. I'm a foodie + B. They look like wafflesSpeaking of waffles, the paleo ones by kitchfix are my FAV! I smother with almond butter and and then moreHehe! My top is such a fun color for spring and has pretty eyelets! My shoes run true to size and are suuuper comfy from the get-goMy crossbody bag is neutral to go with everything! Shop by following me in the free   app or click link in bio!!xo!!!

#Beauty, #Girl, #Outfit, #Picture, #Stylish


I call these my waffle shoesA. I'm a foodie + B. They look like wafflesSpeaking of waffles, the paleo ones by kitchfix are my FAV! I smother with almond butter and and then moreHehe! My top is such a fun color for spring and has pretty eyelets! My shoes run true to size and are suuuper comfy from the get-goMy crossbody bag is neutral to go with everything! Shop by following me in the free app or click link in bio!!xo!!! source

0 评论