55+ Fashionable Summer Outfits For All Occasions - 20

7:22 PM

55+ Fashionable Summer Outfits For All Occasions - #Stylish, #Pretty, #Picoftheday, #Fashionblogger, #Stylish My top is under $40!! I love the front knot detailWearing xs and comes in 8 colors!!My tote comes with a bonus zipper pouch!!! I didn't realize it at first, and when I saw it, it felt like I found 5 bucks hidden under the couch cushionis available in 4 colorsI really wanted to throw some fresh flowers in this pretty tote since cindykylephoto and I were shooting right outside traderjoes ...and I always love their pretty flower selection!!if you want to use your imagination, insert flowers of your choice in pic above!!! Hehe!! What is your favorite flower??by following me in the free  app! You can also click link in bio!

#Stylish, #Pretty, #Picoftheday, #Fashionblogger, #Stylish


My top is under $40!! I love the front knot detailWearing xs and comes in 8 colors!!My tote comes with a bonus zipper pouch!!! I didn't realize it at first, and when I saw it, it felt like I found 5 bucks hidden under the couch cushionis available in 4 colorsI really wanted to throw some fresh flowers in this pretty tote since cindykylephoto and I were shooting right outside traderjoes ...and I always love their pretty flower selection!!if you want to use your imagination, insert flowers of your choice in pic above!!! Hehe!! What is your favorite flower??by following me in the free app! You can also click link in bio! source

0 评论