48 Trendy Outfit Ideas to Wear Now - 29

10:03 PM

I spy with my eye...a little you see it??! Such a fun necklace! Actually, both are!The shorter necklace comes as a layered set!My denim skirt is high waisted (with some stretchand my top is under $50 and can be worn tucked in like this, or free and roomylinked it!! Plus, earrings , gucci bag, shoes and more!!link in bio to shop!!! Xo!!! liketoknow.it

#Cute, #Dress, #Outfit, #Loveit, #Street


I spy with my eye...a little you see it??! Such a fun necklace! Actually, both are!The shorter necklace comes as a layered set!My denim skirt is high waisted (with some stretchand my top is under $50 and can be worn tucked in like this, or free and roomylinked it!! Plus, earrings , gucci bag, shoes and more!!link in bio to shop!!! Xo!!! liketoknow.it source

0 评论