48 Trendy Outfit Ideas to Wear Now - 26

9:59 PM

Because I pose every time I walk out the doorI'm usually running out the door...(multiple times) because I forget things like my wallet, keys, shoesthen Buddy wants some toy cars, Brin wants ice in her water bottle, etc etc...I try to pack the kids up 15 minutes \

#Beauty, #Styles, #Outfits, #Good, #Perfect


Because I pose every time I walk out the doorI'm usually running out the door...(multiple times) because I forget things like my wallet, keys, shoesthen Buddy wants some toy cars, Brin wants ice in her water bottle, etc etc...I try to pack the kids up 15 minutes \"early\" before we leave to go anywhere...but somehow I still run late more than nota time management work in progress, Friendslink in bio to shop!!!, wishmeluck , imalwayslate , waitdoesthatmeanimfashionable , fashionablylate source

0 评论