48 Trendy Outfit Ideas to Wear Now - 24

9:57 PM

I'm a fan of toe rings...especially when they're built into my shoes!!heels have unique toe loopsthe straps make legs look long!! , imafan people think I'm taller than I am. I'm 5'6, how about you??shop my toe-riffic heels, gucci , on sale white button down, favorite denim shorts and more,  interiordesignerella in the free liketoknow.it app!weekend beautiful people!!! Xoxo!!! Snap by mikaela_moana

#Beauty, #Girl, #Outfits, #Good, #Street


I'm a fan of toe rings...especially when they're built into my shoes!!heels have unique toe loopsthe straps make legs look long!! , imafan people think I'm taller than I am. I'm 5'6, how about you??shop my toe-riffic heels, gucci , on sale white button down, favorite denim shorts and more, interiordesignerella in the free liketoknow.it app!weekend beautiful people!!! Xoxo!!! Snap by mikaela_moana source

0 评论