48 Trendy Outfit Ideas to Wear Now - 21

9:54 PM

My top is under $50 and called the pink flamingoFeeling like maybe I should have taken the pic while on one of those popular pink flamingo floats hehe! Aaaand feeling like maybe I should have turned to the side so you could have gotten a better view of these fun rouched sleeves , sometimesyouliveandlearn Anywho, shop my top, raffia clutch, shorts, necklace and more by following me interiordesignerella in the free liketoknow.it app or simply click the link in my bio!! Xo!!!

#Photooftheday, #Girl, #Happy, #Fashionista, #Pic


My top is under $50 and called the pink flamingoFeeling like maybe I should have taken the pic while on one of those popular pink flamingo floats hehe! Aaaand feeling like maybe I should have turned to the side so you could have gotten a better view of these fun rouched sleeves , sometimesyouliveandlearn Anywho, shop my top, raffia clutch, shorts, necklace and more by following me interiordesignerella in the free liketoknow.it app or simply click the link in my bio!! Xo!!! source

0 评论