48 Trendy Outfit Ideas to Wear Now - 12

9:44 PM

This cashmere vest is oh so lux!!!on sale for under $100!!! Thanks to the , nordstrom anniversary sale!!!!sooooo soft and airy and I want to live in itAlso, my long pendant necklace is also marked down!!!!  interiordesignerella in the free liketoknow.itapp to shop!Don't mind my awkward claw holding my phoneI knew I would be needing the extra power from my portable charger considering the time I spent at the mall and how many photos I tookHehe!! Xo!!!!

#Love, #Pretty, #Outfits, #Photo, #Perfect


This cashmere vest is oh so lux!!!on sale for under $100!!! Thanks to the , nordstrom anniversary sale!!!!sooooo soft and airy and I want to live in itAlso, my long pendant necklace is also marked down!!!! interiordesignerella in the free liketoknow.itapp to shop!Don't mind my awkward claw holding my phoneI knew I would be needing the extra power from my portable charger considering the time I spent at the mall and how many photos I tookHehe!! Xo!!!! source

0 评论