35+ Modern Street Style Ideas to Try - 35

8:10 PM

THE BEST layering top!!!! On sale!!! Now only around $32!! What makes it the best??! The fabric, fit and quality!!!have a few other layering tees too, which I also love, but this brand is by FAR my favorite!!!can layer for fall or wear alone! When I want casual to look \

#Style, #Clothing, #Outfit, #Picture, #Stylish


THE BEST layering top!!!! On sale!!! Now only around $32!! What makes it the best??! The fabric, fit and quality!!!have a few other layering tees too, which I also love, but this brand is by FAR my favorite!!!can layer for fall or wear alone! When I want casual to look \"polished\", I reach for this tophave it in gray too!! I wear a nude, seamless bra with some cup thickness- just so you know because it's on the thinner side. But that's also what makes this so optimal compared to my other layering tees!! It's so comfy I could sleep in itI think this is the most I've rambled on about a Nsale goodie, but the decision to get this in multiple colors is easy like Sunday morningworth it!!!! I got xs, but if you want it super fitted, size downinteriordesignerella in the free liketoknow.it app or click link in bio to shop!!! Cozy cardigan included, plus moooooreeeee from the , nordstrom anniversary sale!!!! source

0 评论