35+ Modern Street Style Ideas to Try - 17

7:50 PM

Why do I have a turtleneck on in this 90 degree heat? Why do I eat chocolate immediately after working out?I don't understand myselfI still love this turtleneck knit!!not more than chocolateI was forced to choose, I'd have to go topless...but I'd have my chocolate!!, priorities , justsaying my outfit, cardigan, cut off shorts and more included by following me interiordesignerella in the free liketoknow.it app to shop!!

#Cute, #Pretty, #Outfit, #Photo, #Fashionblogger


Why do I have a turtleneck on in this 90 degree heat? Why do I eat chocolate immediately after working out?I don't understand myselfI still love this turtleneck knit!!not more than chocolateI was forced to choose, I'd have to go topless...but I'd have my chocolate!!, priorities , justsaying my outfit, cardigan, cut off shorts and more included by following me interiordesignerella in the free liketoknow.it app to shop!! source

0 评论