17 Summer Outfits for When You Have Nothing to Wear - 12

6:47 PM

17 Summer Outfits for When You Have Nothing to Wear - #Beautiful, #Girl, #Happy, #Best, #Pic Feeling jazzy in this jazzy sleeved cardiganaround 50 bucks!! And comes in 3 colors!!! I loveeee!!!! Wearing size small! My striped tee is the perfect everyday layering staple! So soft and comfy!xs. And you may have noticed I've been wearing my initial \

#Beautiful, #Girl, #Happy, #Best, #Pic


Feeling jazzy in this jazzy sleeved cardiganaround 50 bucks!! And comes in 3 colors!!! I loveeee!!!! Wearing size small! My striped tee is the perfect everyday layering staple! So soft and comfy!xs. And you may have noticed I've been wearing my initial \"B\" charm pretty much everyday!!! \"B\" for Brin and I want to get the letter \"G\" for Grant!Shop it all here Beautiful babes!!!! To shop, simply tap the link in my bio!!No sign up needed!can also shop by following me in the free app! source

0 评论