17 Summer Outfits for When You Have Nothing to Wear - 1

6:31 PM

17 Summer Outfits for When You Have Nothing to Wear - #Stylish, #Clothing, #Outfitoftheday, #Good, #Top Friends, today was the day...I FINALLY washed my hair!!!!I also finally put up an eye makeup tutorial on my stories!for being patient, gals! I liking keeping things simple, so I'm showing you how I use just 3 shadowsblush jacket is lightweight and under $80!! Wearing xs. Linking it along with my striped top and more!!it all here my babes!!To shop, simply tap the link in my bio!!sign up needed!can also shop by following me in the free  app!

#Stylish, #Clothing, #Outfitoftheday, #Good, #Top


Friends, today was the day...I FINALLY washed my hair!!!!I also finally put up an eye makeup tutorial on my stories!for being patient, gals! I liking keeping things simple, so I'm showing you how I use just 3 shadowsblush jacket is lightweight and under $80!! Wearing xs. Linking it along with my striped top and more!!it all here my babes!!To shop, simply tap the link in my bio!!sign up needed!can also shop by following me in the free app! source

0 评论