15 Stylish Outfit Ideas for Your Summer Wardrobe - 1

6:28 PM

15 Stylish Outfit Ideas for Your Summer Wardrobe - #Fashion, #Clothing, #Picoftheday, #Loveit, #Street I don't have a Louis...just borrowing my mom's hehehe...what's your dream bag?? My corset top is way more affordable than a designer bag$35 and I'm wearing xs! Alsooo my , valentino dupes look just like the real ones, but are only around $120 compared to almost $1000!!!Shop it all here my wonderful Loves!!!!shop, simply tap the link in my bio!!No sign up needed!can also shop by following me in the free  app!

#Fashion, #Clothing, #Picoftheday, #Loveit, #Street


I don't have a Louis...just borrowing my mom's hehehe...what's your dream bag?? My corset top is way more affordable than a designer bag$35 and I'm wearing xs! Alsooo my , valentino dupes look just like the real ones, but are only around $120 compared to almost $1000!!!Shop it all here my wonderful Loves!!!!shop, simply tap the link in my bio!!No sign up needed!can also shop by following me in the free app! source

0 评论